Academic and Instructor Positions:
Pro bono work:
- B.S. in B.A.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- President - Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Attorney - Cambridgeport Medical Center, staff attorney and counselor. Free street walk in clinic. All professional help were volunteers. Worked with integrating veterans returning from Vietnam who had been vilified.
- Helped establish crisis clinic in Dacca, Bangla Desh
- Director - Massachusetts Industry Company
- President - Mico Imports. Imported and sold art. antiques and rugs. Store in Watertown, Mass.
- Treasurer - Okinawan Karate Do Association
- Massachusetts Bar
- Federal Bar
- Federal Appeals Court
- Trial Lawyers Association
- Assoc. of American Trial Lawyers
- American Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Authored papers on child custody including: Child Custody: The Adversarial Process as a Vehicle for Clinical Services, with Peter Schuntermann, M.D. and Judith Nadeau, in Children Today, November- December 1978